Here are some pictures from this past week. The best thing that Will started doing this last week is sleeping through the night. He has been sleeping 7-8 hours at night, which means that mommy gets to sleep as long as daddy at night! If he keeps it up, we'll try moving him to his own room at night. He has been sleeping in the pack n' play in our room so I can feed him when he wakes at 3 or 4 in the morning. Let's hope this new trend sticks!


Wow! I can't believe he is already sleeping through the night!! Carter is such an eater I don't know if I'll ever get a full night's sleep again!! He will eat around 10:30 or 11:00, 3:30ish, and then again around 6:30-7:00. I guess that is just once during the night but I would like to go to bed around 10 and get up around 8. Ha! I love seeing all the pics!
ReplyDeleteMy nephew is so darn cute. These pictures are cool, you can see that he's really focusing on stuff now.
ReplyDelete