Tuesday, October 2, 2007

8 Weeks Old

Will is 8 weeks old today. He will be 2 months on Sunday, the 7th. His two month check up will be on the 9th and we are excited to see how much he weighs and measures. I was going through his drawers today and pulling out some of his 6 month outfits for him to start wearing. I don't know what he's going to wear when he's 6 months...12 months?! I can't believe how fast he is growing. He is still sleeping 7-8 hours at night (yeah!) and now we are working on getting him to fall asleep on his own for daytime naps. He is "talking" a lot more now--especially when he thinks that he is alone. Today I sat in his room in the rocking chair where he can't see me from his crib. He laid there and talked to himself for a half hour before he fell asleep! It's great now that he smiles at us more and interacts more with the world around him. He's attempting to laugh, but it sounds like there is a frog stuck in his throat =) As you can see from the pictures, one of his favorite places is still Daddy's shoulder. We love him so much and are so glad that he's part of our family!





1 comment:

  1. He just keeps getting cuter and cuter, doesn't he?? I can't wait to meet him someday :-) Thanks for keeping us updated with pictures and stories!

    ReplyDelete