This week, I flew to Corpus Christi, Texas to visit my family and attend the baby shower that my mom threw for me with some help from my dad's sisters Rose and Dorothy. It was great to have time to spend with my family, especially because my mom was on her week break between regular school and summer school. Despite the fact that I was there for 5 days, we still were busy the whole time! Whew! Now I have to rest up from my "vacation." It was a wonderful shower though and we had a chance to catch up with cousins, aunts and grandparents, as well as a couple of our long-time neighbors.
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
30 Weeks--Baby Shower
This week, I flew to Corpus Christi, Texas to visit my family and attend the baby shower that my mom threw for me with some help from my dad's sisters Rose and Dorothy. It was great to have time to spend with my family, especially because my mom was on her week break between regular school and summer school. Despite the fact that I was there for 5 days, we still were busy the whole time! Whew! Now I have to rest up from my "vacation." It was a wonderful shower though and we had a chance to catch up with cousins, aunts and grandparents, as well as a couple of our long-time neighbors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Yeah for baby showers! I hope you got a bunch of good stuff!!
ReplyDelete