Sunday, November 29, 2009

11 Weeks (Happy Thanksgiving!)

A little late, but Happy Thanksgiving to all. We ended up spending the day with our friends the Buckhams. When they found out that none of our family could make it, they invited us to lunch with them, their daughter, their daughter's mother in law and a co-worker of their daughter. Everyone brought a dish to share and we had a great meal. Will did very good eating off the good china and using a crystal goblet just like the grown ups (they had a mini-goblet for him, so cute!). We forgot our camera, but they took some pictures that they will email to us soon. Jered was actually off this weekend (whoo-hoo!) so we got more stuff unpacked and he hung up our paintings! Our living room looks so cozy now (ignore the 2 boxes in the back...they aren't really there...it's just an illusion). We can't wait to have some folks over soon. I'm excited about my first OB appointment this coming week on Wednesday. Jered might even be able to meet me at the hospital, which would be even better. Everything seems to be going well so far, except I'm still sick almost all day, each day. Hopefully that phase will be over soon (if you were sick until 20, 30, or 40 weeks...please don't tell me now! Hehe).
This picture was a mistake, but I thought it looked kind of cool anyway :)















1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!

    The house looks nice. I especially like Star Wars playing on the TV. ;-)

    ReplyDelete