Sunday, November 22, 2009

10 Weeks

We are 10 weeks into our second pregnancy. I am still having a lot of nausea and morning sickness, but hoping that it goes away in the next few weeks. I've started having to wear mostly maternity clothes, although I've gained only 1-2 lb so far because of the sickness. Our first OB appointment is December 2, so I'm excited to see the baby on ultrasound again and maybe hear the heart beat.
We've cleared out more boxes, so here are some updated pictures of the house, including some from the backyard. I collected a bagful of the hugest lemons you've ever seen from our lemon tree today. I also picked up 2 large, ripe tomatoes that I didn't realize were on the ground near the plants. I'm excited about the next crop that is growing right now. I can't wait to eat fresh tomatoes! Will and dogs have lots of fun playing in the yard. We try to have outside time after nap every day until it gets dark. I throw the ball for Will, or he and the dogs chase each other, or he uses his broom to "clean" the yard. Today, he picked up a large stick and told me, "It's moose! Moooooo-se!" I asked him, "Are you a moose?" "Yes!" "Come here so I can take a picture of you being a moose." "Okay! Mooooo-se!" I love sitting on the covered porch with a book, reading and watching Will play. It's very relaxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment