Friday, November 13, 2009

New House & New Addition

We are finally moved in! 3 days of moving, 1 1/2 days of cleaning the old place, and we're down to one house again. We just got the last things moved in Thursday morning, so we have barely started the unpacking process, but we thought we'd share some pictures just so you know what our new place looks like (covered in boxes, but use your imagination!). We'll post more pictures of the house when there's less clutter and more decoration. The only rooms that look finished are the bathrooms and Will's room (mostly). The house has a great entertaining space in the living room and outdoors, so we are looking forward to having friends and family over soon. We also have a surprise - our new addition due June 2010! We debated about when to formally announce, but this week (9 weeks now) my belly popped out, so can't really wait any more now! We are very excited about our new baby, and so thankful that our new house has 4 bedrooms and a great office so we won't be cramped.

1 comment:

  1. Mandy, I'm so excited for you! I'm going to have to see you sometime since I haven't even met Will yet! :-D I'm glad you're moved in and mostly settled. Moving is crazy, and I haven't moved a house yet. Just a dorm and an apartment.

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete