Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Train Day @ Rohr Park
We spent Saturday at the San Diego Model Railroad Club's annual train day with our neighbors the Hendricks, who are members of the club. Each year, they set up tents and invite family and friends to enjoy a carne asada cook out. Will got to play with some other kids and take train rides, and Jered and I got to relax and cat nap in our lawn chairs. One of the kids was a girl just 1 week older than Will and they played ball together, throwing back and forth -- not that they could catch the ball, hehe. It was cute. The day was beautiful and sunny with a cool breeze; we had lots of fun. Unfortunately, that evening I felt sick again and slept almost all day Sunday and Monday. I finally got a doctor's appointment for Thursday morning....so of course I'm feeling better now. Grrr, oh well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment