
These are some pictures from the last two weeks. We've been very busy with Jered working weekends and being out of town during the week, but thankfully he's off today. We had fun last Sunday at Jered's command family day at Sea World, and the day before had a fun late afternoon at the park with the Strouses. Will's been doing pretty good with his potty training (such as it is) this week. He had 4 days in a row going on the big potty and stayed dry all night a couple of times too. Exciting to see progress, although we're doing a very very relaxed potty training - basically whenever he feels like it :-) He's also been talking so much more lately. Repeating just about anything anyone says and learning shapes, numbers, etc. It's amazing to watch him absorb new knowledge. Will and I are going to a couple of new groups this fall, we hope. Some friends from our library storytime are trying to get a group together twice a month at My Kid's Clubhouse, and MOPS is starting up in October, so that will be fun too. Tomorrow is finally Will's 2 yr check up and shots if he needs any. For such busy people, I feel like I should have more to write about, but nothing note-worthy comes to mind right now. Enjoy the pics!
Yeah! I'm glad you are getting involved in MOPS! I am on the steering committee this year for hospitality. It is a great way to get to know more moms!
ReplyDelete