Thursday, June 5, 2008

Vacation in New Mexico



We just got back from our week long vacation in Cloudcroft, NM. Although Will was sick the first couple of days, we still had a good time relaxing with the Royces.
I will put captions by the pictures to describe what we did. In addition to the what's in the pictures, we also took walks through the golf course, watched movies, and generally just 'chilled out' and tried to let Grandpa Bill and Gram-E spend some time with their grandson. To make up for missing a week on our blog, I've put extra pictures on this one ;)











The Williams...














Checking out the view.

I got yer nose!

















Gram-E and Will...












Gram-E discovers that baby boys read books with their hands rather than their eyes!

Sisters souvenir shopping in downtown Cloudcroft. After checking out the Royce's land in Ruidoso and a wonderful lunch at Cattle Barons, we also shopped in downtown Ruidoso.
Standing on the Royce's land in Ruidoso, NM.
Human survey sticks - Mandy at one end of the property and Gram E at the other end, Abby in the middle.



The view of Sierra Blanca from the prospective "back porch" of the property.
Jered and Gram-E relaxing in our cabin. Finishing this, I realize that I don't really have any pictures of Jered or me with Will...oops! Hopefully someone else got some of those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment