Early this week, we had lots of fun family time before Jered started back to a daytime work schedule on Wednesday. Sunday after church and Will's nap, we went to a new shopping center near our house and strolled. We had sandwiches outside by the fish pond. On Monday we went to a pool event for my mom's group. Will seemed to enjoy his first experience in the "big pool," and kicked his legs and splashed his hands in the water while we helped him swim around. On Tuesday, Jered did Will's My Gym class with him. It was so cute and Will loved having Daddy do his exercises with him. This week Will got his 2 front top teeth in. He keeps rubbing his tongue over them. He also took a few steps holding onto a push walker at the gym. He is getting so big. I was shocked this week when I put some 2T pj's on him...and they fit!
One of the cutest things he did this week happened this morning. He dropped his Winnie the Pooh off the side of his Jumperoo. He leaned over, but couldn't reach it. He started kicking it with his foot, then put his foot under it and used it to lift the Pooh blanket up to where he could grab it with his hands. I didn't know babies were smart enough to do that! Very cool!


Twinkies!! I love the matching red shirts. :o)
ReplyDelete