Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of our mommy friends and family. I had a wonderful day (well, weekend really) and was thoroughly spoiled. This morning Jered got up before me and made waffles and strawberry topping before church. After church, we fed Will and put him down for his nap. After Will woke up--4 hours later!!--we went to Olive Garden. Since there was an hour wait, we walked through the adjacent mall. In Macy's, Jered asked if I needed anything at the Lacombe counter--what girl would say no to that?! So I got some make up and a free gift to pick up in a week. So as you can see (especially if you look at our last post too), I was very spoiled and felt like a princess all weekend. What fun!

1 comment:

  1. You look great in that dress! I am glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete