Today we got to leave the hospital. We are so thankful to bring our baby home! Will has already become an overwhelmingly important part of our family. He has been feeding regularly 30-45 minutes about every 3 hours and sleeping almost the whole time in between. The only time he was fussy was for a few hours last night after his circumcision--enough to make the happiest baby uncomfortable...poor guy! He is sweet tempered and cooperative so far and we couldn't ask for a better baby. Not to mention that he is soooo cute! We can't help but notice how he looks so
much like his daddy. We got out Jered's baby pictures and the resemblance is almost uncanny. We have our follow up visit tomorrow afternoon to check his weight. On a sad note, we have to drop my parents off at the airport in the morning. It truly was God's miraculous timing that we had Will while they were here. I hope I have learned a lesson in trusting our Father from this! We are looking forward to seeing more of His miracles as Will continues to grow.

you guys are so awesome, I see Both Jered and Mandy. actually the first pictures we saw in email Angie and I were like, hmm looks like Mandy but now with the new pics we see Jered to. Cant wait to see you guys in October and meeting little Will. Yall are goin to make terrific parents!! Jered, its about time your 30 for Pete's Sake :)
ReplyDeleteCongradulations to you both! He is quite adorable :-D
ReplyDeleteOH NO!!! ITS A MINI VERSION OF JERED!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations you guys. I am sure you will make wonderful parents. Will is beautiful and I hope he gives you guys a lifetime of joy and love.
ReplyDelete