Tuesday, August 14, 2007

One Week Old

Will is one week old today. I can't believe that it's been a week already--but in some ways, it feels like Will has always been a part of our family. He is eating well (as you can see from his chubby cheeks!) and spending more time alert. This morning I put him on a play mat and he stared at himself in the mirror and hit the rattles that hang over the mat. You can tell when he looks at you now that he can focus on an object much better. We are really enjoying our bundle of joy (yes...night time feedings and all!)



Post-partum belly picture. I can't wait to get back to normal! I already feel loads lighter though, especially when I look at my feet--I have ankles again!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! Happy 1 week birthday Will!! It does go fast. Carter will be a month old on Monday!!

    You are looking great too! It is amazing how fast the weight comes off. I was back to my pre-preggo weight after 2 weeks!

    Will is sure a handsome man! I enjoy seeing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, Mandy! It's so much fun to see pictures of my great-nephew and his gorgeous parents. God's blessings on you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My nephew is cuter than your nephew!

    ReplyDelete