Today we went to the doctor for a check up. After we left the hospital and got lunch, we went to Michael's to get some more yarn for the blanket I'm knitting. While we were there, we picked up a couple of little wooden airplanes that I painted this afternoon and hung up. We haven't posted pictures of the nursery for a while and we've acquired some new furniture and accessories since then. It's been so much fun getting ready for Will.

Wow! You guys are on the ball! Makes me nervous thinking we only have a crib!! I've had 2 showers now so we are slowly getting other things but nothing for the nursery quiet yet. Will will love his room!! :o) --Tracy
ReplyDeleteWow... the room sure is shaping up, but you know what its missing? A baby-changing station like the one that is in the back of my car. some assembly required. As soon as I finish my test I will take it to Kinkos to ship it to ya'll. Happy Birthday to Will! Summer birthdays ROCK!
ReplyDeleteThe nursery looks great you two! I still feel like we've got a few loose ends to finish up ours - and the clock keeps ticking down. Hope you're feeling well, Mandy. Have a great week!
ReplyDelete