Friday, May 11, 2007

27 Weeks--Fourth Anniversary


This week we celebrated our fourth wedding anniversary. For a change, we actually got to go out on our real anniversary. We went to the Cheesecake Factory, courtesy of our gift card from the Riverdale Baptist Choir, then saw Spiderman III at the nearby movie theater. We had a great time stuffing ourselves, and thought the movie was good. It is hard to believe sometimes that we have only been married for four years. It seems much longer. (though only in the best sense of the phrase!) It's great to share your life with your best friend as your constant companion, and we wish that everyone would know such a joy.









2 comments:

  1. I totally recognize that place and I even think I sat at your table once :) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I signed up so I can leave comments, and start my own blog... hee hee! Looks like ya'll had a great time! Cant wait to eat there someday! I had two different kinds of cheesecake from Ultimate Cheesecake Factory yesterday at B&N with Becky. Lemon Raspberry and Wild Strawberry. We split them so we could try both. What kind did ya'll get?

    ReplyDelete