We are still in the process of settling into our new house and church-hunting. We picked up our crib on Friday from Target. It is a 4 in 1 convertible crib by Simplicity. We also ordered the basic 6 piece bedding set for the nursery. It's called Baby Aviator :) We are really looking forward to setting up the baby's room in the coming weeks. This week the baby started playing a new game--if I see him kicking, I will poke my belly and he will kick me back! Our first "real" interaction--yeah!

Mandy,
ReplyDeleteYou look so cute!!! (A little tired though). Make Jered unpack more for you and get some rest. :) We are praying for you, Jered, & the baby. We hope everything is going great and that you guys find a great church soon!
Natalie
P.S. I know my blog name is weird. That is what Zac calls me, and his sister has a blog too, so it's already been set up. LOL