Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

For the first time since Will was born, I don't have any new pictures of him to share! I'll get some soon, don't worry. We just wanted to say Happy Valentine's and we hope everyone is enjoying the month of February. I have 2 dozen roses - one from Jered, one from Will - making a sweet fragrance in our dining room. Jered got Will 2 cards, one from Ug, one from Max, and Will and I made a card for Daddy (Will helped me color...by scribbling with a brown and a purple crayon). Jered and I attempted to go out to eat on Saturday, but we ended up waiting from 5:45 to past 7pm to no avail. We finally gave the buzzer back to the restuarant and went to In and Out to get some burgers.

We did have fun though - while we were waiting, we went to Barnes and Noble. We browsed books, fed Will dinner, and took him to the Thomas the Tank Engine train table to play. He LOVES that train set so much - it's the only thing he will throw a fit over. When we leave, he puts the trains down like a good boy, then his face turns scarlet and he cries like we're torturing him. It's kind of funny - since that's the only time he does it, we're able to just smile and wheel him on out of the store. Jered was off most of Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday so we had a wonderful weekend together (our first weekend together in about a month!), although I had a yucky sore throat yesterday and it was raining so we stayed indoors.

No comments:

Post a Comment