Sunday, July 6, 2008

Faces of Will

I have a lot of pictures this week because Auntie Abby came out to stay with us for the Fourth. So they will be divided up into three posts. This post will feature pictures we took of Will at home posing for the camera.

Will has an ear infection again. I thought he was not feeling well - sleeping 14 hours at night + naps, shaking his head around, talking very loudly, and being very clingy. Sure enough, he had an ear infection. They gave him Augmentin, which is a form of Amoxycillin, even though I told them not to! I didn't realize until we got it home that it was another name for Amoxy. It didn't work at all last time, and I don't think it's working now either. We'll be going back to get a different antibiotic hopefully on Monday.






No comments:

Post a Comment