Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day from Our Sweetheart!

Happy Valentine's Day! This year Jered and I exchanged cards and of course there were roses and Godiva (Jered was afraid that it was too cliche, but I reassured him that there was a reason why that's true--it's what women want!). Our little sweetheart did his first finger painting for Daddy, which I framed with the date. We used a washable ink pad, and actually didn't get it anywhere but the paper. Of course, mommy was holding his hand the whole time! Jered has a 3 day weekend, so we might save the dinner out for this weekend when we can work around Will's schedule better.




























Action footage--Mr. Wiggles has learned the old lunge and roll. Why sit still when you can be on the move?


My friend and former co-worker Shannon was in town for a work trip and drove down to have dinner with us. Thanks Shannon, we had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment