This weekend Will's first two teeth finally broke through. They are both on the bottom. The left central came in Friday and the other one this morning. He's been doing great--still eating and sleeping good even though you can tell he's not comfortable. In other exciting news, Will said his first word on Saturday: "Mama" (I win! lol) Jered heard him first. He woke up from his morning nap with a loud cry of "MAMA!" and then proceeded to say it all day. He's calling everything mama of course, but it's still so heart-melting. We tried to get it on video, but it's not too clear because when you aim the camera right at him, he quits talking!
Today Jered was off for President's Day. We decided to go to Balboa Park and check out the San Diego Air and Space Museum. We were pleasantly surprised at the amount and quality of the exhibits. Since we went to the Smithsonians when we lived in DC, we are always ready to be disappointed in other museums, but we had a great time. We got Will his first jet book, a jet alphabet book that was very accurate (it was Daddy approved!). As always, I appreciated having my own private tour guide. I don't think anyone knows more about jets than Jered! After Will gets up from his nap, we're going to our favorite local Mexican restuarant, Miguel's. What a great day!
Yeah! Congrats Mandy! Brad and I go back and forth saying "mama" and "dada" to Carter that the poor thing is probably totally confused! He has gone the middle route and says "baba"! lol
Yeah! Congrats Mandy! Brad and I go back and forth saying "mama" and "dada" to Carter that the poor thing is probably totally confused! He has gone the middle route and says "baba"! lol
ReplyDelete