
Wednesday, November 7th, marks Will's 3 month "birthday." We are so blessed to have such a sweet baby to care for. He is still sleeping great, going to bed around 7pm and waking around 7am. He takes 3 two hour naps during the day. We measured him at home out of curiosity (his next check up will be at 4 months) and he was 26 inches and 16 lbs! Yikes. I think I'm so amazed by his size because I always thought I'd have a more petite baby like I was. Some of his 6-9 month outfits still fit, but I think we might have to buy him some more clothes as I'm reaching into the 9-12 month drawer for sleepers and we only have two. We're trying to hold off until Christmas

because we heard Grandpa and Grandma Claus might be bringing some clothes! We had to give William his first haircut this week. It was trailing over backs of his shirts, so I trimmed the back, the front, and the sides over his ears. For playtime, Will enjoys sitting up to play and will sit by himself for a few minutes if I hold his hands. I let him watch part of Sesame Street and Barney this week--he laughs at the puppets and the songs they sing. It's cute to watch him smile at Elmo. He also enjoys the dogs: Ug makes him laugh and he loves to pet him. With Max, Will generally just grabs fistfulls of hair! In spite of this, Max is enthralled by William and runs up to him every time he's within

reach. We are very excited about Thanksgiving this year. Grandpa and Grandma Hanschen are coming from Wyoming to see Will for the first time. Uncle Ian is also coming to spend the holiday with us. We're looking forward to having family visit again and can't wait for Will to meet his Wyoming grandparents!
No comments:
Post a Comment