This week was pretty quiet with no more childbirth classes or doctor appointments. I have been savoring the time I have at home to rest. During the last week, I've started to get tired more easily. I can also feel the baby weighing more heavily on my pelvis, especially when we're walking. Saturday we had brunch at IHOP, then went to see the new Harry Potter movie. We are treasuring our time alone because we know that it is short! We also packed our bags for the hospital today. Jered is off Monday and we plan to go to the beach on base after his basketball game. He has been playing on an intermural team that has games twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays during the workday. He really enjoys it--especially because he missed last basketball season with the Riverdale men's league when we lived in Maryland.
Saturday, July 14, 2007
36 Weeks
This week was pretty quiet with no more childbirth classes or doctor appointments. I have been savoring the time I have at home to rest. During the last week, I've started to get tired more easily. I can also feel the baby weighing more heavily on my pelvis, especially when we're walking. Saturday we had brunch at IHOP, then went to see the new Harry Potter movie. We are treasuring our time alone because we know that it is short! We also packed our bags for the hospital today. Jered is off Monday and we plan to go to the beach on base after his basketball game. He has been playing on an intermural team that has games twice a week on Mondays and Wednesdays during the workday. He really enjoys it--especially because he missed last basketball season with the Riverdale men's league when we lived in Maryland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that Max is included in this picture! And your hair looks great (as usual)...
ReplyDeleteSounds like you are making the most of Jered's day off. I am glad that you are relaxing and having fun!