Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Update

Just a quick update: we took Will to the doctor today for his cold. Apparently he has ear infections in both ears...again. The doctor said we really need to go ahead and get the tubes, so I'll be calling the ENT tomorrow to see when we can schedule the surgery. He has had at least 7 ear infections, so he qualified a long time ago, we just elected to wait it out. Hopefully we can get it done before flying to Minnesota in May. It would be great to take at least one vacation without Will getting sick, yay! We'll let you know when the surgery is, and please pray that it will help our poor little guy out.

1 comment:

  1. Poor fella! I know they can help tremendously so that he feels better. I had them when I was little. Praying for him and you!

    ReplyDelete