Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter

We had a wonderful Easter. The church service was very uplifting; we had a great time praising our Savior and celebrating our true freedom in Christ. That afternoon, we met at the Browns' house for our Young Families potluck and egg hunt for the kids. After the egg hunt, Gail did the Resurrection Eggs story. Then we had a great meal and fellowship. There were 12 kids and 8 adults, so the place was hopping!

This week I had a dermatology appointment and a consult with the orthopedic surgeon (just for the cortisone shots). They took the surface of one of my moles off today to biopsy. I'll find out next week if I need to have the whole thing removed. Jered is gone this week until Thursday night. Will keeps asking for him. As soon as he wakes up, or goes downstairs, or goes outside, he says, "Hi Dad! Hi Dad!" about a million times and looks around excitedly for him. I'm sure he will be glad when he gets home (as will I)! Abby is also flying in on Friday. I'm so excited!! Will is also looking forward to it. Tonight he was bouncing on my lap, saying, "Abba! Abba!" Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment