Here is a late Halloween picture, and some pictures from this week when my friend Shannon from Washington, DC came down to visit with us Wednesday evening. She was in town this week for work, and she was gracious enough to drive down to our house (again!) and have dinner and catch up. Will and the dogs liked the extra attention too and all three wound up in her lap at some point. Thanks for visiting Shannon!

For Halloween, we just went "trick or treating" at our neighbor's house across the street. The Hendricks had some goodies for Will: a cute Halloween container, cheerios, teddy grahams, and a new book - Corduroy's Trick or Treat. We spent the rest of the evening camped out on our driveway with a bucket of candy. Will yelled at all the people walking by, "Hi!!" He had a great time, and we were in stitches as he greeted all the kids. 
You can see a little bit of Will's new molars in this picture. He's been "working" very hard on them the past week or so.
I didn't do the blog update right after Halloween because my back has been "out of whack." I'm not sure what exactly is wrong because I haven't been able to get into the doctor yet (ugh!); however, last Thursday it started hurting pretty badly, and by Saturday I could hardly walk and was in pain even lying down. Jered took charge of Will all of Sunday, so I hardly got out of bed the whole day. I had to stay home from church and Bible study class. Jered also stayed home from work Monday, hoping I could rest and get into the doctor. I'm doing much better now, but will try again to get into the doctor because it has been a week and it's still pretty painful, especially at night after a whole day of carrying our big boy. Hopefully it will be back to normal soon :-)
I can sympathize with back pain. I had a protruding disk in my back two years ago, and it hurt. I hope you can get into the doctor soon! I'll be praying for you.
ReplyDeleteAnnie