Thursday, March 6, 2008

7 Months

March 7 Will is 7 months old. We can't believe that he's passed the 1/2 year mark by a month now. It's flying by so fast...sometimes too fast! We took some pictures this week of him up on all fours, trying to crawl. He hasn't gotten those hands and knees coordinated yet, but watch out when he does! He'll be all over the place. I put him on the floor today beside my desk so I could print something out. When I finished printing, he was about six feet away by the couch. He took Grandpa Bill's "Rawhide" song to heart--"rollin' rollin' rollin', keep those doggies rollin'!"

We also had a fun time last weekend celebrating my 26th birthday. We went out to eat after church with some friends and had a scrumptious black forest cake that Jered bought at the commissary. While we were eating it, he revealed that he knows how make one, so now it's on request for after his next weigh-in! Jered got me an ice cream maker attachment for my Kitchenaid. I can't wait to make homemade ice cream!




Hi everyone! Check out my choppers!







Daddy hair!



I think I need a little more water.
I'll get it myself.

1 comment: